Utah is increasing efforts to distribute and administer the COVID-19 vaccine to all communities and Utah Transit Authority (UTA) is supporting this effort by providing free fares to and from vaccination appointments through June 30, 2021.
The free fare is valid on all UTA modes, including TRAX, FrontRunner, S-Line, bus, Ski bus,Paratransit, UTA’s On Demand service, and PC-SLC Connect.
How to Ride:
• Riders with confirmed vaccination appointments must show their appointment confirmation as proof of fare when they board.
• UTA accepts printed copy or a mobile device with the confirmation, which may include email, text or a QR code. Riders may also show their vaccination card with the appointment date as proof of fare.
• All forms of appointment confirmations will only be accepted on the date of the appointment. For example: If your first appointment is on March 20 and your second appointment is on April 10, you will ride for free by showing your confirmation on those dates.
• Paratransit riders can schedule rides as usual by calling 801-287-7433, please mention you’re traveling to your scheduled appointment and show your confirmation. You can find more info about Paratransit www.rideuta.com/Rider-Info/Accessibility/Paratransit-Services.
• For our riders in southern Salt Lake County, using UTA’s On Demand by Via, please enter VAC2021 into Promo Codes in the app. Visit for more info: www.rideuta.com/Services/UTA-on-Demand-by-Via
• To find out which route serves your vaccination site enter the address into UTA’s Transit app or Google Maps to find the most convenient route, or call our Customer Service team to help at 801-RIDE-UTA.
• For more information contact our Customer Service team at 801-RIDE-UTA (743-3882) or email@example.com.
We’re excited to do our part in helping Utah be safe and healthy.